Transfer magazine (1h30): 121m Fernandez Chelsea, Ziyech deal in jeopardy, Vitinha record for OM…
121m Fernandez Chelsea, Ziyech Paris deal in jeopardy, record for OM Vitinha, Navas on loan from Nottingham, Skriniar not leaving Inter … Here are the top 14 of the biggest transfer window files of the day. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram so you don’t miss any news from the last 24 hours.
Enzo Fernandes arrived at “Chelsea”.
The winter transfer window closed its doors this Tuesday, January 31 at midnight in France and most of Europe. Clubs took action until the last minute. To make sure you don’t miss any transfer, Maxifoot offers you to find the big files of the day and a summary of the main data of the last few hours, official transfers and rumours, you need to know!
Go here to see all information categorized by date or club Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato Mercato: TOP 14 files of the day not to be missed
1. Fernandez Chelsea for 121 million euros! (official)
Just an amazing winter transfer window for Chelsea! In the home leg of this transfer window, the Blues secured the services of midfielder Enzo Fernandez from Benfica on Wednesday. In the official press release, the Portuguese club announced that it sold the Argentinian player for 121 million euros!
Paying just above the young talent’s €120 million release clause, the London team negotiated a staggering fee over six years in six installments. In turn, the 2022 world champion signed a contract with Chelsea until June 2031 and therefore invested 359.5 million euros (including bonuses) in 8 players in January. crazy!
2. Ziyech deal Paris is in jeopardy!
Will Paris Saint-Germain end this winter’s transfer window without making any signings? Although the capital club have reached an agreement with Chelsea to sign winger Hakim Ziyech on loan without an option to buy, daily L’Equipe is announcing that the Blues have not submitted the documents to complete the transaction in time! If PSG are currently looking for a solution with an appeal to the LFP on Wednesday, the Moroccan international’s recruitment could be very bad…
3. Break the bank for OM Vitinha! (official)
Olympique de Marseille, in search of a centre-forward in the final straight line of this winter’s transfer window, have indeed found happiness with young talent Vitinha (22), signed from Braga on Tuesday. The Marseille club have invested €32 million (including bonuses), which is above the release clause to allow the payment to be spread over several years, leaving 10% of the economic rights to Braga, which they have the option to buy back. It is estimated at 60 million euros. In turn, the striker signed a contract with Marseille until June 2027.
4. Navas on loan to Nottingham (official)
Goalkeeper Keylor Navas left Paris Saint-Germain for Nottingham Forest during this winter’s transfer window. The Costa Rican goalkeeper, who has lined up for Gianluigi Donnarumma since Christophe Gaultier’s arrival on the capital club’s bench last summer, has been available until the end of the season without the possibility of an England move. A surprising exit for a world reference in his position, but a huge blow to the rising Premier League.
5. Bayern Sabitzer joins Manchester United on loan (official)
Manchester United have made a stunning move to sign Bayern Munich attacking midfielder Marcel Sabitzer to compensate for Christian Eriksen’s long-term injury. The Austrian playmaker, a flamboyant joker at Bayern, was on loan with England until the end of the season without an option to buy.
6. Skriniar did not leave “Inter”…
It’s no wonder that Inter couldn’t find a replacement for Milan Skriniar in this winter’s transfer window. Speaking on Mediaset’s microphone, Milan leader Giuseppe Marotta announced that the Slovakian international’s contract will expire next June and he will be pursued by Paris Saint-Germain, so he will finish this season under the colors of Lombardy.
I am sure that Skriniar, at the peak of his great professionalism, which he has always shown, will be able to prove that he is suitable for the situation, the role and the uniform he wears in the next six months.Marotta said. It should be recalled that PSG have a contract with Skriniar for his arrival at the end of this 2022-2023 financial year.
7. Cancelo ready for Bayern (official)
The surprise transfer of this end of the winter transfer window is now official: Joao Cancelo is leaving Manchester City to join Bayern Munich. The German club formalized the Portuguese side’s loan until the end of the season this Tuesday. The purchase option, the amount of which will be around 70 million euros, has been added to the contract.
8. Nice sign new centre-forward (official)
It was expected, now it’s official: striker Terem Moffi is leaving Lorient for Nice. Azuren club announced the arrival of the Nigerian footballer on loan with an option to purchase on Tuesday. A transaction that will bring Hakes 25 million euros (+ 5 million euros bonus).
9. Jeffinho Lyon for €12.5 million (official)
As expected, winger Jeffinho joined Olympique Lyonnais at the end of this winter’s transfer window. The Rhone club formalized the signing of the Botafogo player this Tuesday for €10m, plus €2.5m in bonuses. The Brazilian has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal until June 2027. A good choice for Les Gones?
10. Jorginho sold Arsenal! (official)
Midfielder Jorginho strengthens Arsenal in this winter transfer window! The Italian international was officially sold by Chelsea to the Gunners this Tuesday for an estimated fee of €13.5 million (including bonuses). In turn, the former Napoli player has signed a contract until June 2024, with an additional year added.
11. Porro buys Tottenham (official)
After protracted negotiations with Sporting Portugal, Tottenham have secured the services of right-back Pedro Porro for this winter’s transfer window. The young Spanish talent, who is available at Spurs with a mandatory purchase option of €45 million, has already replaced Hector Bellerin at the Portuguese club.
12. Amin Sarr strengthens the OL attack
As expected, Amin Sarr moved to Olympique Lyonnais. The striker from Heerenveen has officially signed a contract with the Rhone club until 2027. As usual, OL announced the details of the transaction in a press release, where we learn that it is a transfer of 11 million euros, plus 1 million. € bonuses and 10% possible capital growth.
13. Sulemana sold to Southampton for €25 million (official)
Great deal for Stade Rennais! In the home leg of this winter’s transfer window, the Breton club officially sold winger Kamaldin Suleman to Southampton for €25 million on Wednesday. The Ghanaian, signed in July 2021 for €17m, has never won Rennes and is contracted to the Saints until June 2027.
14. Thauvin returns to Europe (official)
Florian Thauvin returns to Europe. The French winger signed a contract with Udinese until 2025 on Tuesday. The 2018 champion played in the “Tigers” in Mexico from the summer of 2021. The Mexican club decided to cancel the contract with the former Marseillais this winter, a practice that was cut short due to his performance. He now has the option to restart his current 7th year in Serie A.
15. Boufal signed a contract with Al-Rayyan (official)
Sofiane Boufal chose to go into exile while we expected to go to a more ambitious team. The winger left Angers for Al-Rayyan on a transfer. An unlikely destination for the Moroccan international, who was signed by the Qatari club until June 2026 after his remarkable performances at the 2022 World Cup.
Telegram Foot Transfer – Updated on Wednesday, February 1 at 1:30 am.
It is official:
– OM loaned its midfielder Papa Gueye at FC Sville.
– the middle of Lyon, Jeff Reine-AdladeReady for Troyes.
– Tottenham’s right side Jed Spence Rennes was ready without the opportunity to buy.
– Brest has taken the striker of “Bordeaux” on loan Albert Ellis.
– Left piston Dave Machado It has been extended to 2026 at RC Lens.
– Left side of Reims Bradley Lokko was ready, with the option to buy, Brest.
– Lorient announced the arrival of the Olympique Lyonnais goalkeeper on loan without the option to buy. Julian Pollersbeck.
– Midfielder of Paris Saint-Germain Ayman Kari was ready, with the possibility of buying, Lorient.
– Lorient signed a winger Joel Mwukaseason loaner Bodo Glimt.
– Lorient loaned the goalscorer Adrian Grbic Valenciennes.
– Loan Lorient, central defender Chrislain Matsima Back to Monaco.
– Lorient recruited the “Udinese” midfielder, Jean-Victor Makengo.
– Released by Toulouse, left side Issiaga Sulla Signed by Montpellier.
– “Reims” striker, Nathanael MbukuJoins Augsburg.
– Metz sent the striker on loan Ibrahima Niane Anger.
– Middle of Bristol, Khan Noah MassengoReady for Auxerre.
– “Lille” extended his goalkeeper Lucas Chevalier Until 2027.
– Medium Nathan Skytt He is on loan at Toulouse Odense Boldklub.
– “Monaco” hired a midfielder Flix Lemarchal Brest.
– Reims central defender Andrew Gravel Loaned to Torino with option to buy.
– Stade de Reims strengthens their attacking sector with the loan of Hertha Berlin striker In Myziane Maoli.
– AJ Auxerre has signed a contract with the midfielder from “Bournemouth”. Siriky Demble with credit without buying and selling.
– Free, left side Fauzi Ghulam He signed with Angers.
– Striker Islam Slimani Transferred by Brest Anderlecht.
– AC Ajaccio signed a striker on loan Moses Djitt From Austin.
– Gennaro Gattuso is no longer the coach of FC Valencia.
– Right side Hector Bellerin He went to Sporting Portugal from FC Barcelona.
– MidfielderAlbert Sambi Lokonga Arsenal were loaned by Crystal Palace.
– Tottenham released the right side Matt Doherty He signed a contract with Atletico Madrid until the end of the season.
– “Bournemouth” bought a central defender Ilya Zabarny From “Dynamo” Kyiv for 22 million euros.
– “Bournemouth” decided to invest in a midfielder Hamed TraorOn loan from Sassuolo with a €30 million fixed purchase commitment.
– Fullback Thorgan Hazard Was loaned by Dortmund to PSV Eindhoven with an option to buy.
– “Leicester” signed a contract with a central defender Harry Souttar From Stoke City for €17 million.
– Midfielder Naouirou Ahamada He left Stuttgart and transferred to “Crystal Palace” for 12 million euros.
– Midfielder Jonjo Shelvey Departed Newcastle for Nottingham Forest.
– Turin “Juventus” left side Luca Pellegrini On loan from Roma Lazio with €15 million fixed purchase option.
– Central defender Diego Llorente Loaned to AS Roma by Leeds with option to buy.
– “Leicester” striker Ayoze Prez Betis loaned to Sville without option to buy.
– Fiorentina recruited a midfielder Abdulhamid Sabiri For €3 million, but the Moroccan will finish the season on loan to Sampdoria.
– Torino sold the middle Sasa Lukic Fulham for 10 million euros.
– Central defender Felipe Atletico Madrid sold by Nottingham Forest.
– Striker of Benfica Lisbon Haris Seferovic Was loaned to Celta Vigo with no option to buy.
+ Transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ EUROPEAN transfer window tables (England, Spain, Italy, Germany)
See you on Saturday for the new issue of Journal des Transferts. In the meantime, don’t forget to consult the briefs of the day that complete the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!