? Sale 2023: TV, smartphones, SSD, connected accessories… the best promotions of the 3rd discount can be watched live
Live Feed ? Sale 2023: TV, smartphones, SSD, connected accessories… the best promotions of the 3rd discount can be watched live
The 3rd discount of winter sales has been launched, and the intensity of promotions for all of them does not weaken. Conversely, the price of smartphones, laptops, connected accessories and even video games continues to fall.
This morning, finally, the 3rd discount of winter sales starts. This year the sales will only last four weeks, so we’re getting dangerously close to the end of the low prices. If you haven’t taken advantage of them yet, there’s still time to grab one of these promotions before they’re gone forever.
The variety of products on sale is impressive, whether it’s for PC gaming displays, SSDs, audio headsets or for gaming with PS5, Xbox Series and Switch consoles. But also practical connected objects such as smartphones or watches, air purifiers …
Anyone can participate in the winter sales of 2023. Be it online sales sites, brick-and-mortar stores, clothing retailers, or high-tech products, As long as the legal framework is respected, the event knows no limits.
- Nintendo Switch OLED + free Zelda Skyward Sword HD game is €319.99 at Fnac.
- Google Pixel 6a is €330.89 on Amazon instead of €459
- The Legion 5 gaming laptop with RTX 3070 is €1,299.99 on Cdiscount instead of €1,279.99.
- The Logitech G502 gaming mouse is €56.76 on Amazon instead of €89.99.
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is €419.99 at Fnac instead of €469.99.
- UrbanGlide’s M8 electric bike is €1,799.99 at Carrefour instead of €2,500.
- The iPhone 13 is €876.07 instead of €922.18 at Rue du Commerce.
- LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon is €129.90 on Amazon instead of €169.99.
- Bose QC45 wireless headphones are €245.99 instead of €349.95 at Cdiscount.
- A gaming desktop with an RTX 3070 is €1,519.91 instead of €1,949.90 at Rue du Commerce.
Which brands are participating in the 2023 winter sales during the 3rd discount?
- Fnac : influencing both culture and high-tech, Fnac is an important player for the winter sales of 2023!
- Darty : Darty, one with Fnac since the merger, is the main site not to be overlooked during sales! It’s really impressive with Darty’s offerings in both home appliances and high tech!
- Amazon : the leader of online sales is in the front line for this 2023 winter sales!
- Shopping street : Rue du Commerce, the founding brand of French Days and a participant in the sale every year, is a shopping site where you can find all your tech products at low prices.
- E. Leclerc : E. Leclerc is not only known for its food, but also a leading player in high-tech goods. Therefore, a site not to be missed for the winter sales of 2023.
- Baker : Boulanger’s catalog isn’t just about big appliances. Indeed, we often find this leader in the sale of smartphones, PCs, TVs and others offered at very competitive prices.
- C discount : one thing is for sure, the sales at Cdiscount are making noise. Cdiscount, part of the top third of French online sites, intends to take on this task
On the editorial side of JVTECH, we will be following the event closely. Regardless of whether the products are expensive or not, we will tell you about the best promotions that have entered our editorial office, and talk about them. That’s why you can find the best tips in our columns 4K TVs, smartphones, gaming PCs, soundbars, bluetooth headphones, computer monitors, headphones, SSDs, bonus gift cards, promo codes and more.
video game level, but it will also be possible to find some hits at affordable prices, and we’ll let you know about them in the right way! When it comes to consoles, if you’re dreaming of seeing the PS5 and Xbox Series Xi on the cheap, you’re dreaming. On the other hand, it is impossible to see it at all A few euros from the Nintendo Switcheven an OLED model!
3rd discount in winter sales: beware of online scams!
Balances are systematically targeted by malicious people, a proven fact for many years now. That’s why we think it’s useful to increase your awareness on this topic again, so as not to fall into established traps. Because yes, some things will be obvious to you, but it can happen to anyone and no one is immune!
Above all, when an offer seems a little too tempting, you should be wary of it first! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max for half price… ask yourself questions because it’s unlikely to be a real deal. Expect to never buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max and lose your money if you are offered just €600.
In addition, many brands such as Amazon and Fnac-Darty host a marketplace with third-party sellers, and unfortunately, not all of them are reliable. Be sure to check reviews and learn about the seller before ordering. No matter what, never give your personal information to a pushy seller. It is better to cancel the transaction than to take the risk of being scammed. Take a look at the email addresses of the sites you visit. Everything should be typed correctly and a small closed padlock should appear to the left of the address bar.
Another scam that is very common these days will likely reach you directly on your smartphone: these are text messages telling you that your package is being held at the post office or customs. Never click on a link in this type of SMS or email! This is often ‘phishing’, a well-known practice run by fraudsters whose sole aim is to recover your password or even your bank details. If you have any doubt that you are actually expecting to receive an order, go directly to check the status of your order on the merchant website.
A new scam is spreading more and more. This is a phone call your interlocutor will pretend to be a member of DGCCRF (repression against fraud) and explain to you that you are a victim of fraud and that you need to confirm the bank transaction to cancel the fraudulent transaction. Of course, this is not the case, and you should not approve this transaction in the first place or pass on any personal information to this person if you find that your current account is relatively empty.
Finally, remember to choose a complex and secure password on sales sites, mixing letters, numbers, lowercase letters, uppercase letters, and special characters. Ideally, you should change your passwords regularly and never use the same password twice. If you’re having trouble remembering it, you can let Google remember it for you. By applying these silly little principles, you’ll avoid the vast majority of hacks.
Of course, don’t be afraid to compare the price of the product you want with other sites, just get the lowest price possible. Again, this is what we do for you at BM. During the summer sales, the favorable offers that we will present to you will be systematically checked. These will be reliable merchants and really interesting promotions. So be careful!
Winter sales 2023: instructions
? What is the date of the 2023 winter sales?
The 2023 winter sale starts at 8am on Wednesday 11th January and ends at 11.59pm on Tuesday 7th February. Thus, the winter sales will allow you to take advantage of numerous discounts, promotions, discounts and reduced prices for 4 weeks.
How much discount ? can be in 2023 winter sales?
Winter sales can offer discounts of up to -70% on certain products and equipment! On average, there are promotions in the range of 20-40%. Now is a great time to save money! Additionally, if you have discount coupons, check out the gift cards purchased at Christmas, there’s a way to score big discounts on your favorite products during the 2023 winter sales.
Which stores participate in ?️ 2023 winter sales?
The most famous brands are involved. So we find Amazon, C discount, Fnac, Darty, Baker, Micromania-Zing, E. Leclerc, Red by SFR, Shopping street, SFR, Audio-Video, Zawvi…
Therefore, you have the advantage of choice and can take advantage of many promotions and discounts at all these merchants for the winter sales of 2023.
This page contains links to some of the products BM has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you, but eCommerce will pay us a commission. The prices shown in the article are the prices offered by the trading sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are subject to change at the sole discretion of the trading site without notice to BM.