How to fight fatigue naturally? TOP tips to have more energy in winter!
Fatigue is characterized by a lack of energy and motivation. This can be both physical and mental, and results in that unpleasant feeling of exhaustion that we know all too well. Moreover, this feeling of fatigue is especially pronounced in January. As a result, the editorial team has made it their mission to teach you how to fight fatigue naturally. The article contains an arsenal of techniques that you can start applying right now.
According to research, 80% of cases of fatigue are related to psychological factors
What is the best natural remedy for fatigue?
If it’s not a health problem, you know what’s causing your lack of energy. If your first instinct is to go to the store and buy ginseng, spirulina, or some other herb, know that it’s fake. And for good reason, there is no scientific evidence that these supplements will help you have more energy. Also, if you want to fight fatigue, you need to change your eating habits and lifestyle. And we will see how to do it in the following lines.
Fatigue can be associated with boredom
Paying attention to your diet can not only fight fatigue, but also improve your overall health. We present the recommendations of experts:
- To drink a lot of water: we know you’re tired of hearing this phrase everywhere, but it’s so true. It is necessary to hydrate the body well and throughout the day. If your body lacks fluids, the first symptom is fatigue.
- Watch out for caffeine: it’s true, caffeine helps increase alertness. However, it gives you a transient feeling of energy. Reduce the daily dose of coffee for 3 weeks and see the result.
- Eat a good breakfast: the brain needs glucose, so choose carbohydrate-rich foods such as wholemeal bread or cereal.
- Eat a healthy diet: Choose fruits and vegetables that are rich in fiber. Low-fat meats are preferred. Above all, avoid overeating so as not to waste your energy unnecessarily.
- Eat foods rich in iron: we women are more susceptible to iron deficiency (anemia). Especially if you are dieting to lose weight. Include iron-rich foods from this oil in your diet.
Do not skip meals, as there is a risk of low blood sugar and serious lack of energy
One of the main causes of fatigue is stress, which is the biggest scourge of our time. And the factors of this stress are multifaceted. To deal with this, experts recommend incorporating relaxing activities into your daily routine. Meditation and yoga are gaining popularity recently. And we assure you that 10 minutes of mediation a day is an effective remedy against mental exhaustion. Scientifically proven! Start being thankful every morning when you wake up. Thus, positive thoughts will brighten your day.
Learning to let go and have fun is important these days
Know that sleep disorders are the cause of chronic fatigue. This is a medical condition that requires consultation with a doctor. On the other hand, in our article we will give you some tips to enjoy a restful sleep. Simply put, drink a cup of valerian tea before bed. Otherwise, according to research by Harvard scientists, you need to learn to limit sleep. In fact, they suggest trying to sleep less to determine how much sleep you really need. Here it is:
- Avoid sleeping during the day.
- To begin with, go to bed later than usual and sleep only 4 hours.
- If you find that you sleep well during these 4 hours, add another half hour.
- And so on, adjust your needs so you don’t spend unnecessary hours in bed.
After a good relaxing shower, go to bed at the same time
#Way of life
Our final suggestion to combat fatigue is to increase your physical activity. Exercise and movement are good for both body and mind. Regular physical activity helps you sleep better and gives your cells more energy to circulate oxygen. And dopamine guarantees a good mood. Just 10 minutes of stretching or brisk walking a day is enough to increase blood circulation. Do you accept the challenge? At the same time, reduce your alcohol consumption for a while.
Tobacco significantly lowers your energy, choose exercise
What is anti-fatigue juice?
As we’ve seen before, eating healthy is the secret to having more energy. And to boost your tone, we have a simple recipe for making juice that you can use with elegance.
- Mix the orange juice with the juice of half a lemon.
- Add ginger slices and honey.
- Ideally take this drink with a meal.
Replenish vitamins naturally
A miracle cure for winter fatigue?
Feeling down at the beginning of the year? Rest assured, you are not alone. In winter, we move less and tend to eat more fat. But in fact, according to nutritionists, eating raw is better. Because they are easily digested and will naturally increase tone. The second point is the lack of vitamin D, which is excessive in summer, but very lacking in winter. A little treat of vitamin D and vitamin C is welcome on gloomy days. Not to mention outdoor physical activity. Breathe deeply to bring oxygen to the body. Among others, peppermint essential oil gives an immediate boost.
Did you know that your spouse provides more sustained energy than coffee?
Trying to lose weight can be quite exhausting, especially during the winter. Pressure to lose weight, combined with low calorie intake, can lead to stress and fatigue. The advice we can give you is to drink less coffee and sleep well. When you feel tired and hungry, eat almonds or walnuts with a little honey. In summary, not feeling physically tired and having a clear mind is the result of a combination of several tips that you should follow and apply.
Do not overload yourself, take time for yourself
We know you probably know all this. But the purpose of dedicating an entire article to them is really important to maintain your well-being, reduce fatigue and avoid serious health problems. If you are in better shape, you will be able to enjoy life to the fullest and enjoy the people you love. Life is like riding a bicycle, it’s all about balance.
Minimize stress with positive affirmations