Live Feed Sale 2023: TV, smartphones, PC… best live deals
The winter sales made their big comeback in France yesterday and with them, low prices on all tech and more…which is a good feeling in a time of high inflation! Expect big discounts on smartphones, laptops and desktops, smartwatches, select video games…
Yesterday, promotions began to increase at the largest e-commerce merchants. It has to be said that the winter sales are back as stipulated by French law and have started very nice promotions on almost all technology.
In order not to miss the best offers of the winter sales 2023, we advise you not to wait too long, at the risk of missing out on the incredible product that you have been waiting for a long time at an affordable price.
The best winter deals online, not to be missed!
- Nintendo Switch OLED + free Zelda Skyward Sword HD game is €319.99 at Fnac.
- 2TB Western_Digital internal SSD is €139.99 instead of €259.40 at Cdiscount.
- the new Echo Dot is €39.99 on Amazon instead of €59.99
- Google Pixel 6a is €334.01 on Amazon instead of €459
- The LG OLED C2 4K TV is €1,199 instead of €1,990 at Rue du Commerce.
- Legion 5 Gaming Laptop with RTX 3070 €1199.99 at Cdiscount
- AirPods 2 are €119 instead of €139 at Darty
- The Logitech G502 gaming mouse is €59 on Amazon instead of €89.99.
- The DeLorean in LEGO is €179.99 on Cdiscount instead of €199.99.
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is €419.99 at Fnac instead of €469.99.
- The price of iPhone 13 on Fnac is 859 euros
Which merchants will participate in the winter sales of 2023?
The 2023 winter sales are open to all traders and governed by French law. So the sales started yesterday and will end on the evening of Tuesday, February 7, without the possibility of an extension. In order not to get lost in this wave of offers, we have selected the best for you.
- Fnac : influencing both culture and high-tech, Fnac is an important player for the winter sales of 2023!
- Darty : Darty, one with Fnac since the merger, is the main site not to be overlooked during sales! It’s really impressive with Darty’s offerings in both home appliances and high tech!
- Amazon : the leader of online sales is in the front line for this 2023 winter sales!
- Shopping street : Rue du Commerce, the founding brand of French Days and a participant in the sale every year, is a shopping site where you can find all your tech products at low prices.
- E. Leclerc : E. Leclerc is not only known for its food, but also a leading player in high-tech goods. Therefore, a site not to be missed for the winter sales of 2023.
- Baker : Boulanger’s catalog isn’t just about big appliances. Indeed, we often find this leader in the sale of smartphones, PCs, TVs and others offered at very competitive prices.
- C discount : one thing is for sure, the sales at Cdiscount are making noise. Cdiscount, part of the top third of French online sites, intends to take on this task
As with every large-scale promotional event, we at JVTech are keeping a close eye on the prices that drop during this summer sale, and we won’t hesitate to let you know during this live stream. Smartphones, gaming headsets, computer screens, portable and desktop gaming PCs… you got it: absolutely EVERYTHING will be checked!
The same goes for video games, of course. Some should be part of the winter sales of 2023 and we had to find some very good titles on PS5, Xbox or Nintendo Switch at an affordable price. And let’s not forget game consoles, which can benefit from very nice price reductions, even if it’s only a few euros.
Avoid scams during the 2023 winter sales!
Balances are systematically targeted by malicious people, a proven fact for many years now. That’s why we think it’s useful to increase your awareness on this topic again, so as not to fall into established traps. Because yes, some things will be obvious to you, but it can happen to anyone and no one is immune!
Above all, when an offer seems a little too tempting, you should be wary of it first! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max for half price… ask yourself questions because it’s unlikely to be a real deal. Expect to never buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max and lose your money if you are offered just €600.
In addition, many brands such as Amazon and Fnac-Darty host a marketplace with third-party sellers, and unfortunately, not all of them are reliable. Be sure to check reviews and learn about the seller before ordering. No matter what, never give your personal information to a pushy seller. It is better to cancel the transaction than to take the risk of being scammed. Take a look at the email addresses of the sites you visit. Everything should be typed correctly and a small closed padlock should appear to the left of the address bar.
Another scam that is very common these days will likely reach you directly on your smartphone: these are text messages telling you that your package is being held at the post office or customs. Never click on a link in this type of SMS or email! This is often ‘phishing’, a well-known practice run by fraudsters whose sole aim is to recover your password or even your bank details. If you have any doubt that you are actually expecting to receive an order, go directly to check the status of your order on the merchant website.
Finally, remember to choose a complex and secure password on sales sites, mixing letters, numbers, lowercase letters, uppercase letters, and special characters. Ideally, you should change your passwords regularly and never use the same password twice. If you’re having trouble remembering it, you can let Google remember it for you. By applying these silly little principles, you’ll avoid the vast majority of hacks.
Winter sales 2023: instructions
What is the date of the 2023 winter sales?
The 2023 winter sale starts at 8am on Wednesday 11th January and ends at 11.59pm on Tuesday 7th February. Thus, the winter sales will allow you to take advantage of numerous discounts, promotions, discounts and reduced prices for 4 weeks.
How much discount can we get during the winter sales of 2023?
Winter sales can offer discounts of up to -70% on certain products and equipment! On average, there are promotions in the range of 20-40%. Now is a great time to save money! Additionally, if you have discount coupons, check out the gift cards purchased at Christmas, there’s a way to score big discounts on your favorite products during the 2023 winter sales.
Which stores are participating in the winter sales of 2023?
The most famous brands are involved. So we find Amazon, C discount, Fnac, Darty, Baker, Micromania-Zing, E. Leclerc, Red by SFR, Shopping street, SFR, Audio-Video, Zawvi…
Therefore, you have the advantage of choice and can take advantage of many promotions and discounts at all these merchants for the winter sales of 2023.
This page contains links to some of the products BM has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you, but eCommerce will pay us a commission. The prices shown in the article are the prices offered by the trading sites at the time of publication of the article, and these prices are subject to change at the sole discretion of the trading site without notice to BM.