? Identification of zodiac signs/18 – Definition and explanations
June 20 at 00
- Ophiuchus (Ophiuchus, also known by the Latin name Serpentarius, is a constellation…)
- Southern triangle (Southern triangle, three…) is a small constellation in the southern hemisphere.
- bird (A bird (or class Aves) is a four-legged animal in the phylum…) from heaven
Fomalhaut (Fomalhaut (α Piscis Austrini) is the brightest star in Pisces…) visible at sunrise. Spica is inside the train (A train is a controlled vehicle that moves on rails. A train consists of…) Sleep.
- Vega (Vega (Alpha Lyrae) is the main star of Lyra, located in summer…) is lirastar (A star is a celestial body that emits light autonomously, like a…) the brightest the sky (The sky is Earth’s atmosphere as seen from the planet’s location.). It is located at the zenith for observers of the hemisphere North (North is the cardinal point against south.). From Vega (Vega is a European Space Agency (ESA) launch in collaboration…)you can easily find one side West (West is the cardinal point, opposite east. This direction…) two shining stars, Deneb (Deneb comes from the Arabic word ??? (dhanab), meaning “tail”. This term…) of Swan (Cygnus) – a bird genus belonging to the Anatidae family. Swan species, large…) and Altair the Eagle. It forms three stars Triangle (In Euclidean geometry, a triangle is a plane figure formed by three points…) summer.
- On the north side, the Dragon’s Head is at the climax. located in accordance with Altair (Altaïr (α Aquilae) is a star in the constellation Aquila.) Passes through Vega. In an extension of this alignment, we draw the Dragon’s heart, and then Big bear (Ursa Major is the third largest constellation in the sky. It contains…).
- It can be determined for observers located above 45°N Chapel (Capella (α Aurigae) is the brightest star in Coachman’s constellation and…) due to the northThe horizon (Conceptually, the horizon is the limit of what can be observed because of itself…)and admire its multi-colored sparkle.
- in the extension of nose (The nose (Latin nasus) is the median projection of the upper face in humans…) Big Bear, we”trace (TRACE is a NASA space telescope…) an arc to Arcturus, a bright star high up in the western sky, and from there we continue the arc to Spica, Virgo, already low on the horizon in the West.
- East Side, Great square (A square is a regular polygon with four sides. This means that its…) Pegasus has just risen. Starting from him diagonal (We call the diagonal of a polygon any segment joining two nonconsecutive vertices (not…)can be located in the direction of south (South is the cardinal point against north.) The weak signs of Aquarius and Capricorn and this compatibility extends to Sagittarius and Scorpio. to pass (The Passer breed was created by the French zoologist Mathurin Jacques…) south. In another meaning (SENS (Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence) is a scientific project…), we begin to climb the Andromeda diagonal. Observers located to the north (45°) can already see lows on the horizon North east (North-east is the half-way between the north and east cardinal points. North-east…) Algol, of constellation (A constellation is a set of stars with projections on the roof…) Persée and Capella, practically due north. Those further south can see the sunrise from Fomalhaut Southeast (Southeast is the direction between the south and east cardinal points. Southeast is…).
- On the southern side, Scorpio is on the cusp. This is not a southern sign absolutely (Completion or fully automatic, or anglicism completion or…) It is visible beyond 40 ° N, but can be admired Antares (Antares is a binary star in Scorpius with its brightest component (α Scorpii)…) and Scorpion claws at 60°N
- west side, Aslan (The lion (Panthera leo) is a carnivorous mammal belonging to the Felidae family…) is in the process of disappearing and the Virgin is about to sleep. It may not be too late to guess the Raven, whose shape is very characteristic.
- for observers located atSouthern Hemisphere (The Southern Hemisphere or Austral Hemisphere is half of the Earth…)The triangle begins to decrease on the West side, and the Peacock approaches it the climax ($) East coast.