With its 2023 Neo QLED, MICRO LED and OLED series, Samsung ushers in a new era of displays that deliver powerful performance, secure connectivity and personalized experiences.
• Samsung’s Neo QLED, MICRO LED and OLED series provide a premium experience with more viewing options.
• New lifestyle products and features, including The Premiere 8K and Smart EDGE Blending on The Freestyle, give consumers freedom in how and when they use their devices.
• Samsung’s 2023 series enhances sustainability by reducing CO2 emissions throughout the product life cycle
Samsung today unveiled its Neo QLED, MICRO LED and OLED series ahead of CES 2023. This year’s lineup includes cutting-edge and innovative products focused on increased connectivity and personalized experiences.
With technology more intuitive than ever, Samsung’s expanded offering helps users create their own experiences. Thanks to the SmartThings platform, this year it will be easier to integrate multiple devices into a single ecosystem.
“In 2023, we want to offer consumers not only exceptional picture quality, but also a seamless and premium experience tailored to what they need and want in the connected home. Cheolgi Kim, executive vice president of Samsung Electronics’ Visual Display Business, said. With SmartThings, our cutting-edge technology is seamless and intuitive, making life more sustainable, more accessible and more enjoyable every day. »
Premium, Connected Experiences with Neo QLED
.Samsung’s latest 8K and 4K Neo QLED TVs provide consumers with high-quality options to suit every need. Neo QLED picture quality is made possible by Samsung’s advanced Quantum Neural Processor, which supports Quantum Mini LED TV with 14-bit processing and artificial intelligence enhancement. Thus, functions such as Shape Adaptive Light Control and Real Depth Enhancer Pro guarantee a three-dimensional and realistic image.
Samsung’s 2023 Neo QLED TVs offer more than a realistic image: the TVs have a high-resolution panel. In addition, Samsung’s proprietary algorithm drives the new Auto HDR Remastering technology. It uses AI deep learning technology to analyze and apply HDR (High Dynamic Range) effects to SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) content in real time, scene by scene, to make SDR content brighter and more vivid. .
You will no longer need to purchase a separate SmartThings dongle to connect and control Zigbee and Thread devices. Indeed, in 2023, the SmartThings Zigbee & Matter Thread single-chip module will be directly integrated into Samsung products. And for the ultimate connected device experience, SmartThings automatically syncs devices. Not only Samsung devices, but also third-party devices and IoT devices are connected1.
More display options with MICRO LED and Samsung OLED
.For 2023, the Samsung MICRO LED series introduces new models that give consumers a wide choice for an unparalleled display experience. Thanks to its modular nature, MICRO LED is not bound by shape, proportion or size and can be fully adapted to your needs. The screen is bezel-less, seamlessly blurring the line between screen and reality in any configuration.
Samsung’s 2023 OLED series offers more viewing options with 55-, 65- and 77-inch models. Samsung’s latest OLED lineup features Quantum Dot technology developed for Neo QLEDs and Samsung’s Neural Quantum processors. This preserves the strengths of OLED technology, while improving the limitations of brightness and color reproduction.
The extended lineup includes a 144Hz refresh rate and all of Samsung’s smart features. For the first time, Samsung OLEDs are AMD’s FreeSync Premium Pro certified for the perfect OLED gaming experience.
Finally, Samsung TV Plus is now available across the entire Smart TV range. Free TV with advertising (FAST) and video-on-demand service offers more than 1,800 channels worldwide. The service has more than 50 proprietary channels reaching 24 countries and 465 million devices worldwide. It’s free and you don’t need any additional downloads, subscriptions or devices.
.Improvements to GameBar 3.0 with MiniMap Sharing in 20232 and Virtual Aim Point provide an enhanced experience for all types of players. MiniMap Sharing allows players to see their game’s minimap at a glance on any screen. Designed for First-Person Shooters (FPS), Virtual Aimpoint allows you to see multiple aimpoints in each game for the perfect shot.
Take your lifestyle to the next level with a full range of TVs and new features
.People’s needs are constantly changing. That’s why Samsung is introducing new products and features to take the user experience to the next level.
- Premiere 8K : In 2023, Samsung will introduce a new version of the laser projector, The Premiere 8K. The range of ultra-short-throw projectors is now enhanced with an 8K model, giving you the same ultra-wide screen at an even higher resolution. With a maximum screen size of 150 inches.
- Freestyle with Smart EDGE Blending : Freestyle is the perfect flexible device that allows you to watch everything wherever you want. In 2023, you’ll benefit from the new Smart EDGE Blending feature, which lets you watch content in a 21:9 configuration using two Freestyle devices without manual adjustments.
- Customize your user interface and accessories : In 2023, Samsung puts customization more at the heart of The Frame. The Art Store offers an enhanced experience similar to a true museum walk. Another innovation: a “Sand Gold” metal frame that gives The Frame a luxurious look. The wall mount and auto-rotate stand allow you to rotate the TV for a vertical viewing experience. Or how to view the Mona Lisa vertically.
Improved sound quality thanks to AI
.The ultimate viewing experience is only complemented by immersive sound. While Samsung TVs come with built-in speakers, there are also powerful soundbars to deliver a cinema experience.
- AI voice reconstruction : In 2023, Samsung’s flagship TV and soundbar feature Sound Remastering, which uses artificial intelligence to rework each sound object so that sounds are clear, surround sound is included, and each component has good volume.
- Innovative soundbars : The flagship soundbar, the HW-Q990C, offers 11.1.4 channel sound with Dolby Atmos support. The ultra-slim HW-S800B delivers powerful, immersive sound in Dolby Atmos from a 3.1.2 channel unit measuring only 40mm high and 38mm deep. The soundbar can be easily placed next to any TV and always delivers clear sound with powerful bass.
- Q Symphony : Q-Symphony brings harmony between TV and soundbar. The device offers advanced sound, where the soundbar uses the TV’s neural processor to analyze audio signals and fine-tune each sound.
These features and audio devices provide a complete experience. Thus, Samsung devices of 2023 will be the most connected, most powerful and most customizable devices for the ultimate ecosystem of personalized devices.
Every day is more durable with Samsung screens
.In line with its latest sustainability strategy announced in 2022, Samsung is constantly working with its partners and customers to become more environmentally friendly. That’s why sustainability plays an important role at every step, whether it’s making the production process more efficient, reducing packaging, or changing the way people use products.
- Recycled materials : For the 2023 series, Samsung replaces 20% of the parts used in the SolarCell remote with recycled plastic from the oceans. In addition, the main components of the electrical board are made from recycled aluminum and copper boxes, replacing about 12% of the original materials used.
- Reducing the impact of production : Samsung has developed a reusable lightweight mold for the structure. It requires less material, energy and raw materials.
- AI Power saving mode : Thanks to SmartThings, Samsung’s 2023 TVs support an energy-saving mode with artificial intelligence, allowing users to save more energy in new ways. SmartThings Energy Service on TVs helps reduce carbon footprints through simple adjustments, such as automatically switching specific devices to low power mode when not in use. And the 3D map display makes it easy to get an overview of connected devices and take energy-saving measures.
- Ecological packaging : In 2023, Samsung Eco packaging will print less and require less ink to produce. Using paper tape will also reduce plastic in packaging. Samsung will also reduce the size of packaging to reduce carbon emissions.
To sign up for pre-order notifications3 and get more information, including images or videos of products announced by Samsung at CES 2023, visit www.samsung.com/be_fr/firstlook.
* All functions, features, specifications and product features herein, including but not limited to design, price, components, performance, availability and product features, are subject to change without notice or obligation. Availability of the above products, services and features may vary by region.