Adidas Arena Porte de la Chapelle in Paris or the new PSG training center in Yvelines… Major urban planning projects in all Ile-de-France departments will be completed in 2023. France 3 offers Paris Île-de-France. overview of you.
From the monuments of Paris to the parks of Val-d’Oise to the cultural sites in Essonne, many places in the Ile-de-France region will be transformed in 2023. A year and a half before the end of the Olympics, work is in full swing and many infrastructures should be ready by the end of the year. Discover them on this map.
Paris: The Adidas Arena door to the chapel
- Restoration works are ongoing Cathedral Our Lady It was destroyed by fire in April 2019. The goal for site managers in 2023: complete the rebuilding of the Viollet-le-Duc shale swept by the flames. The work of putting the masterpiece back on top of the cathedral, which began in early 2022 using more than 600 tons of scaffolding, should be completed this year. Therefore, the arrow should be visible to the public in 2023. A new major step in the complete restoration of the Paris monument, which is scheduled to reopen in 2024.
- First of all,‘Adidas Arena Chapel door should be handed over next September. Difficulties in the works delayed their completion for several months. It should be completed in December 2023. This 7,800-seat hall will host rhythmic gymnastics and badminton competitions during the Paris 2024 Olympics. This is the first delay in the delivery of the Olympic hull. This inconsistency should have its consequences in the organization of sports competitions before the Olympics. In September, Paris Basketball, an elite club that should hold its matches at the Arena from the beginning of the school year, will have to wait.
- After two years of shows outside the walls, City Theatre will eventually return to its site on the Place du Châtelet. Over the past two years, 123 plays have been performed on a relocated stage at the Theater des Abbesses in the United States 18 district as well as Espace Pierre Cardin and 18 partner locations. After several renovations, the venue, which celebrates its 161st anniversary this year, plans to open the curtain for the first time in September 2023.
- The city of Paris continues its urban forest project Catalonia square into 14 district. The space, planned for 2030, has already undergone major changes since it opened last spring. By 2023, the municipality plans to create limited lanes, as well as wide vegetated sidewalks and planting areas. Creating urban forests was Anne Hidalgo’s 2020 campaign promise. Since then, the site of the Plaza de Catalunya is the only one that has been launched.
- The municipality also plans to strengthen the system “School Street”. Idea: place plant paths and turned into pedestrians around kindergartens and elementary schools. This Sunday, David BelliardAnne Hidalgo’s assistant for the transformation of public space announced on Twitter the creation of twenty new routes in early 2023. “The goal is perfect greening and redevelopment of 40 streets in the spring“, he specifies. According to the last count published last September, the City has 169 streets with schools. The municipality hopes to reach 300 greenways by 2026.
- From this year, The largest solar power plant in Ile-de-France Paris, located near Disneyland, will enter the service. This will be equivalent to the energy consumption of a city with a population of 17,000. To whom In the long term, this will allow to reduce consumption by 890 tons per year CO² residents surroundings.
Yvelines: the PSG’s new training center
- Yvelines, opening Greater Saint-Germain-en-Laye basin What started last spring will finally come true this year. With a diameter of 50 meters, it is the largest body of water of its kind in Ile-de-France.
- New works PSG training center It will start in the summer of 2023. It will be located in Poissy. The stadium, consisting of 17 football pitches, will host the players of the professional team as well as the players of the training center of the Paris club. This campus will become a multi-sport facility by 2026.
- Tram T12 should make its first trips by December 2023. This should be closed Evry-Courcouronnes and Massive In less than 40 minutes. According to IDF Mobilités, development work and the construction of new stations will take place throughout the year.
- A 3,000-seat hall is about to be opened in Evri. Construction siteArenas of the Agora still in progress. The first performances in this new structure are planned for the end of 2023. .
- Olympic works will fight their fullness Hauts-de-Seine. repair of Stadium Yves du Manoir in Columbus needed to be Completed at the end of December 2023. It is to host field hockey events for the 2024 Paris Olympics.
- a part of Nanterre Arboretum It will be completed in the last quarter of 2023. It is a wooden campus of more than 125,000 square meters. It will be able to accommodate several thousand workers.
- In Seine-Saint-Denis, crossing works will be completed in October 2023 gateway installation between the future Olympic aquatics center and the Stade de France. Work began in June 2021. The Water Sports Center is still under construction.
- Delivering the future Olympic Village It is also planned for 2023. It will be located between Saint-Denis, Saint-Ouen and L’.Ile-Saint-Denis. Same delivery times for the venue, which will welcome journalists and media from around the world. will be located at Dugny.
- The first 100% autonomous bus It will be put into circulation in 2023. RATP starts this initiative on line 393 Sucy Bonneuil and Thiais intersection resistance. This is a first in France. This service will work for the first time in the first quarter of 2023.
Val d’Oise: the domain Chabrand-Thibault
- the end of things for new Dassault Aviation plant It is scheduled for October 2023. Located in Cergy, it was supposed to be completed in June 2023, but the deadlines have been delayed. Employees will move from the Argenteuil site, which the firm has occupied since 1907.
- Parking for 9 people is a hectare for Cormeilles-en-Parisis It will open its doors in March 2023. the domain Chabrand-Thibault It will form a large green area in the hills of Paris. There are many picnic areas for families.