|Institute for European Studies (IEE)|
|friendly||Creation of a state university|
|City (A city is an urban unit (“human settlement”…)||Brussels|
|country (Country comes from the Latin pagus, which designates a territorial and tribal division…)||Belgium|
|the president||Mario Tello|
|Students||about 250 per year|
|Second period||Master in Sectors, Politics, Economics and History and CulturesEurope (Europe is a land area that…)|
|The third period||DEA and Ph.D|
|Site Internet (The Internet is a global computer network that provides services to the public…)||www.iee-ulb.eu|
was created in 1963Free University of Brussels (The Free University of Brussels (ULB) is a French-speaking Belgian university.) (ULB), Institute for European Studies (IEE)it is one of the most prestigious and oldest centers research (Scientific research is primarily… and D’education (Training (Latin “insignis”, signified, marked with a sign, distinguished) a…) In European construction.
He defines himself as a person who carries the values of free inquiry (rejection of the argument of authority and independence of judgment), as evidenced by the opening speech of the first secretary of the US Congress, Auguste Baron.University (A university is a higher education institution with the purpose of…) Brussels (November 20, 1834):
- “We vow to inspire in our students, whatever may be the object of our teaching, the practical love of men who are brothers, regardless of caste, opinion, or nationality; we swear to teach them to use their thoughts, their efforts, their will. talents for the happiness and betterment of his countrymen and mankind.”
The Institute of European Studies has around one hundred researchers and teachers and welcomes each and every one year (A year is a unit of time that represents the time between two occurrences of a related event…) from Europe and about two hundred and fifty students the world (May refer to the word world 🙂Selected on file by the jury of the institute.
Located in a city that is a symbol of European construction, the Institute is a place for debate on the future of the European Union among researchers, policy makers and citizens. In cooperation with international groups, the institute organizes numerous symposia, public debates and research seminars dealing with the main issues of European construction. The institute also has its own research center called CEVIPOL.
History of the IEE
Centuries long tradition of ULB issue (Matter is the substance that makes up any body that has material reality. Its…) free examination and academic excellence are concluded by a highly selective registration procedure and international multidisciplinary research networks by the Institute for European Studies (IEE), the European “Jean Monnet” center in Brussels.
Since its establishment in 1963, the IEE has been one of the main research institutes specializing in European issues. He did the IEE to maintain his reputation and continue to cultivate exceptional minds everything (The whole, understood as the whole of what exists, is often interpreted as the world or…) Over the years, great efforts in research and innovation have successively created departments of economics (ECARES), politics and history and cultures of Europe.
Paul Magnette is the current federal minister of the Kingdom of Belgium to fill (Cargo means what it really is…) from Weather (Climate is the statistical distribution of atmospheric conditions…) and Energy
The Institute invites candidates to participate in Belgian, European or international civil service competitions, as well as will come (Futurs is a science fiction collection from Éditions de l’Aurore.) business leaders, professional associations, interest groups or relevant NGOs.
These courses include a Master in European Studies, a Complementary Master in European Law and a Complementary Master in Multidisciplinary Analysis of European Construction. The Institute also offers the opportunity to prepare for the Master’s in European Studies for one year. Science (Science (Latin scientia, “knowledge”) according to the dictionary…) politics, economics or history and the humanities in general.
Other trainings are aimed at the community of “professionals” who are at least one year old diploma (Diploma (Ancient Greek: δίπλωµα, diploma…) 2e period.
Finally, IEE also offers occasional training, refresher courses and international summer courses.
The institute provides training lasting one or two years and awards the following diplomas:
- Master of European Studies with “Economics” direction
- Master of European Studies in “Political Science”.
- Master of European Studies in “European History and Cultures”.
Programs in one year:
- Advanced Master in European Law
- Complementary Master in Multidisciplinary Analysis of European Construction
- Graduate Program in European Integration
- Certificate in European Law immigration (Today, immigration refers to the entry of people into a country…) and shelter
- External relations of the European Union
- European penalty area
- Brussels Seminar on EU Law and Institutions
- European Union Law and Immigration and Asylum Policy
All course programs of the institute are bilingual, in French and English.
Research conducted at the Institute and the publications it produces cover all bases dimensions (In common sense, the concept of size refers to size; the dimensions of a room…) European integration, as well as the fields of law, political science and economics.
Researchers are divided into centers and laboratories according to their specialization.
The institute also continues a long tradition of transdisciplinary research on European integration through three-year research programs. The latter program led to the publication of the book New European model (2 volumes, Editions de l’Université de Bruxelles, 2000) In 2000, the institute received the Franki Prize for research. interdisciplinary (Interdisciplinary work combines concepts from different disciplines.) European.
Tradition of international and multidisciplinary cooperation
It is a part of the institute network (A computer network is a set of devices connected to each other to exchange information…) European research international. This collaboration has led to several joint research initiatives (seminars, books) or teaching (joint diplomas, summer schools, distance learning courses), as well as increasingly regular exchanges between doctoral students, postgraduates, doctoral students or professors.
IEE research priorities
- Institutions and life (Life is a given name 🙂 Politics
- Constitutionalization of the Union (coordinator: Paul Magnette)
- State structures and electoral systems (coordinators: Gérard Roland and Micael Castanheira)
- Political parties and European integration (coordinator: Pascal Delwit)
- Extension and national public spaces (coordinator: Jean-Michel De Waele)
- union politics
- Competition law and economics (coordinators: Mathias Dewatripont, Marianne Dony, Patrick Legros)
- Asylum and immigration (coordinators: Emmanuelle Bribosia, Philippe De Bruycker and Anne Weyembergh)
- Micro and macroeconomic shocks (coordinators: Lucrezia Reichlin, Marc Hallin and Philippe Weil)
- Corporate finance (coordinators: Marco Becht and Mathias Dewatripont)
- Foreign Relations
- Neoregionalism, globalization and international order (coordinator: Mario Telò)
- International trade, industrialization and development (coordinator: André Sapir)
- Foreign relations and security (coordinator: Éric Remacle)
A big school (According to the French Ministry of National Education, Grande Ecole is a…) From Europe